Due to Covid-19, the federal government has passed the CARES Act, which helps Federal Student Loan borrowers. Visit the Federal Student Aid website for details.
Playlist: Direct Loan Repayment Plans
What is an Income-Contingent Repayment (ICR) Plan?
- Coronavirus: Federal Student Loan Changes
- Federal Student Loan Repayment Options
- What is the Standard Repayment Plan?
- What is the Graduated Repayment Plan?
- What is the Extended Repayment Plan?
- What is an Income-Based Repayment Plan?
- What is the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) Repayment Plan?
- What is the Revised Pay as You Earn (REPAYE) Repayment Plan?
Now PlayingWhat is an Income-Contingent Repayment (ICR) Plan?
Next PlaylistGrad PLUS Repayment
- Grad PLUS Loan Repayment Options
- Preparing to Repay Grad PLUS Loans
- What will my monthly payments be on my PLUS loan?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- Loan Default
- What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Grad PLUS Loan?